I should start off by saying that I was inspired to start this blog by a work colleague of mine, Kate Nierengarten. She does such a wonderful job with hers, that I couldn't help but start one of my very own. Thanks, Kate! PS - I hope you enjoy your time in London. I am green with envy thinking of the amazing experience that you will have!
I can't fully explain why I've started writing this blog - I know that most people don't really care about my day-to-day thoughts, and those that do typically hear me spewing them out of my mouth. I can confidently say that I am a passionate person. I react and thrive on my emotions - that doesn't always bode well with me when I'm trying to eloquently explain something that is on my mind. In short, I mumble, I stutter, and I swear like a sailor (sorry, Mom and Dad). I am, however, much more articulate at writing the English language, so I figure I can express myself infinitely better this way. Plus, if you don't care to read anymore, you can simply close the window, instead of worrying about being rude and telling me to shut up. :-) On that note, I hope that my thoughts and opinions spark something in your heads as well - if not, at least I get a forum where I'm not interrupted!
No comments:
Post a Comment